Savor the simple life and indulge in the embrace of genuine hospitality in this Wisconsin community less than an hour from Green Bay. Nestled along the shore of Lake Winnebago near the heart of Wisconsin, it is surrounded by inviting lakes and rivers while the historic downtown district offers lively entertainment, one-of-a-kind attractions, and scenic waterfront dining.
CardioSolution is actively seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our top-tier cardiology practice for a full-time opportunity with one of our service lines in Wisconsin.
• Competitive compensation package, including premium compensation, health insurance, medical malpractice and tail coverage
• Full administrative support including licensing and credentialing, company-provided housing, and transportation to and from the hospital
• Unique care delivery model — partner with a peer to provide 24/7 care to the community throughout the continuum (procedures in the lab, imaging and testing, clinic visits, hospital consults)
• Proven model to allow you to be productive and successful — best practice clinical processes, assistance advocating for your needs with the hospital, marketing and networking support within the community
• Board certification in Interventional Cardiology
• Active Wisconsin or IMLC medical license, or the ability to acquire one
• At least 50 PCIs per year over the last 2 years
About the Facility
Our partner facility is part of a large, not-for-profit health system with 15 hospitals serving patients in 30 communities across Wisconsin and Illinois. This hospital combines state-of-the-art resources with a commitment to providing personal, compassionate care.
CardioSolution offers a unique turn-key solution, delivering comprehensive cardiovascular service lines to hospitals nationwide. We are a team of over 100 physicians and clinical support staff serving millions of patients across 24 communities nationwide.
Our unique scheduling model allows our physicians to spend more time with family and friends, enjoy their hobbies, and avoid burnout while still receiving competitive compensation. We offer generous performance-based bonus opportunities and we cover all of your travel, lodging, and licensing expenses. Most importantly, as a member of the CardioSolution team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in a community that would normally never have access to this life-saving care.
CardioSolution is an Equal Opportunity Employer